Development Team Leader
We’re looking for strong Development Leaders both in Israel and North America. The Team Lead role requires equal amounts of interest and competency in both coding and managing people.
Things we expect you to know and be familiar with:
- Databases; how to scale and secure them
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery, etc.
- Scripting with one of these languages: PHP, R, PYTHON
- Managing production services at scale
- Authentication and security, especially in a container environment
- Modern distributed databases like MongoDB, ELK, and Riak
- Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Bachelor of Science in computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, or related field
Marketing and Sales Specialist
The Marketing and Sales Specialist will play a critical role in further building out content marketing as a core channel for Servicefriend. This role requires someone with a strong marketing eye who will effectively support all facets of content marketing. This person will work with multiple teams on a global basis to support all content marketing initiatives, monetize our content initiatives and measure success. In addition, the person will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients – via cold calling, emails and social channels – to learn their current pain points and sell our products. Our most successful team members are numbers-driven, self-motivated team players who will go the distance to get prospects.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, edit, and publish written content for various platforms, including our company website, Email, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Assist in the production of curated content that correlates with a larger marketing and content strategy (white papers, webcasts, videos, and infographics).
- Draft blog posts, articles, book chapters, and other materials and package them in a way that increases their impact and publication reach.
- Maintain the Servicefriend website and social media presence. Research, develop, and publish content to these media on a regular basis.
- Support the CMO in developing leader communications, organizational announcements and talking points reflecting the voice of the leaders and the company.
- Identify points of contact and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media.
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads.
- Book demos with qualified leads for our Account Executive team.
What you bring to the table:
- Native English Speaker – a must!
- Working knowledge of content marketing, blog writing and SEO.
- Writing experience either professionally or academically.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 1-3 years’ sales experience with demonstrated drive and initiative.
- You can hit the ground running.
- You are an excellent communicator with proven experience selling over the phone.
- You’re an eager hunter and looking to expand your skills.
- You’re not intimidated to reach out to someone you don’t know and you easily charm others.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a sharp, witty and talented person who’s interested in AI, bots and customer service.
- Experience in customer service/AI – advantage